By incorporating the biological urinal disc into the P-Island the bacteria in the disc degrades and eliminates organic material found in the urinal, toilet and drain lines. The urinal disc incorporated in the P-Island maintains a cleaner and odour-free system.
The urinal disc maintains effective microbe and enzyme activity in septic systems by eliminating odours caused by incomplete digestion of malodorous volatile fatty acids.
The Bacillus Subtillus CFU (Colony Forming Units) > 1 x103/g to > 7 x 107/g the main active ingredient within the urinal disc penetrates cracks, crevices and pores of surfaces where organics accumulate actually removing the organics (VOC) to leave a visually cleaner surface and provides long-term odour control, removing the organic that cause odours and prevents the return of odour-causing compounds.
P-Island Urinal Disc
- Is a stable consortium of safe Bacillus spores
- Production of multiple enzymes providing a wide range of degradation capabilities
- A synergistic blend that works in concert to provide superior performance across multiple applications
- Excretion of high levels amylase, cellulase, lipase and protease enzymes
- Ability to work under aerobic and anaerobic conditions
|Before Treatment||Results AFTER 14 Days of Treatment|
The observed results indicate that our device is superior to any other device currently on the market and will be a tremendous asset to urinals, bathrooms, toilets and ultimately a credit to the facilities manager and hygiene specialist.